Website British Airways
As the world opens up, British Airways is offering an exciting opportunity to work with an incredible team of diverse individuals, in delivering the best of British customer service.
We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline. Whether you’re a young person looking for the first step in your career, an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies, or even looking for a new career challenge, everyone is welcome at British Airways.
Cabin Crew Requirements
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be between 5’2” (1.575m) and 6’1” (1.85m) tall, with weight in proportion to your height.
- Desirable in customer service experience.
- Record Check.
- Be able to obtain and keep an airside pass.
- You must be able to acquire a US Visa.
- Have a vertical function reach of at least 2.01m (6’7).
- Have 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above or the equivalent (excluding General Studies and Critical Thinking).
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to swim 50m (55 yards).
- Be able to work shifts to cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days for the entire career.
- Conduct stand-by duties close to your airport base.
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings.
Salary: As a BA cabin crew you can get between £21,000 & £25,000 per annum. This comprises a starting salary of £12,192 per annum. Which is one of the best salary structures in the industry?
Bonus: You’ll receive an extra hourly payment when you’re flying, performance-related bonuses or annual increments, and commission for in-flight retail sales.