Provide a full cycle of recruitment experience to assigned departments within the Emirates Group, from sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and hiring high-caliber candidates capable and competent to perform the role and fit the Emirates Group Values.
- Understand the assigned departments’ manpower recruitment needs and convert this into yearly Department Recruitment Plans (DRPs), which outline candidate identification and attraction initiatives. Including UAE National positions.
- Support specific volume recruitment campaigns, i.e. (Cabin Crew, Customer Services, Contact Centre, UAE National vacancies, etc.) in both Dubai and globally.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on best practice recruitment and selection techniques with specific attention to Diversity & Inclusion
- Work with and manage the quality of support provided by recruitment agencies when operationally working with them in the field on campaigns, ensuring that Emirates Group’s brand image and high standards of candidate experience are reflected by all processes where support is provided
- Utilize available databases and technology, i.e., ATS, LinkedIn, and other databases, to shortlist potential candidates including UAE Nationals, and recommend the top talent to the Hiring Managers.
- Recommend appropriate recruitment and selection methodologies, i.e. (In-tray exercise, assessment center, digital assessment) to support the identification of talent against each position’s technical and behavioral competencies and cultural fit requirements.
- Guide Hiring Managers on the interpretation of behavioral evidence and influence selection decisions.
- Build professional and open relationships with Hiring Managers and departments, providing a professional service and balancing process integrity issues versus the need to react to departmental pressures.
- Assist passengers in need (e.g., wheelchair assistance)
- Proactively communicate (within specified time frames) with internal and external candidates to maintain a professional image and a quality candidate experience.
- Carry out all administrative duties in the recruitment process, such as distributing interview packs, organizing timetables, arranging interviews, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience Human Resources
- +2 years of recruitment experience in-house or agency recruiter Qualifications/Experience (For Cabin Crew Recruitment only)
- Recruitment & Selection Knowledge/Skills 12 yrs schooling or equivalent and +5 years of recruitment experience OR Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 12 yrs schooling or equivalent and +5 years of recruitment experience in-house or agency recruiter or previous experience as cabin crew OR Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Must be able to travel to cover recruitment campaigns.
- Experience with various selection processes (Digital Assessments, video interviewing, telephone interviewing, reference checks) – Ability to conduct interviews using a behavioral competency framework
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (In tray activities, work samples, presentation topics)
- Familiarity with HR databases, ATS systems, and CMS Systems
- +2 years of recruitment experience in-house or agency recruiter or previous experience as a cabin crew
- Desirable: CIPD or any other HR professional certification
- Ability and willingness to travel more than 50% of the time are required