Website Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air Flight Attendants provide extraordinary service to our Customers and Fellow teammates. Flight Attendants are responsible for the security, safety, and comfort of passengers, from pre-boarding the aircraft until they arrive at their final destination. As such, Flight Attendants are on the “front lines” in providing quality service to their customers and representing Allegiant Air to the public
Daily duties of an Allegiant Air Flight Attendant
- Provide support to other crewmembers and leadership, direction, and assistance to Passengers in accordance with government regulations
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks of the cabin area
- In routine situations, ensure that passengers are seated and carry-on baggage is stored properly; advise passengers and
- confirm compliance with safety regulations and procedures
- Prepare passengers for take-off and landing
- Assess and evaluate customers for the appearance of intoxication or possible threat
- Serve and sell, food, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and goods to all customers Attend to the special needs of any passengers
- Communicate with passengers, individually and via intercom, on information related to their travel
- High School diploma or equivalent; college course work or degree an asset.
- A minimum of one (1) year of direct customer service is preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- Must have a valid passport to meet minimum application requirements
- Must be able to perform all functions as needed for this position
- Must be able to attend a minimum of 4 1/2 weeks of training in Las Vegas (Relocation is at the expense of the applicant)
- Must pass a background check and five (5) a year pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license to meet minimum application requirements
- Must be able to react quickly using good judgment
- Must have basic computer skills