Website Republic Airways
Ensures the safety and comfort of passengers in accordance with FAA and Inflight guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Performs all regulatory and assigned cabin duties with constant attention to guests while providing a safe and comfortable onboard experience.
- Provides food and beverages to passengers, which requires pushing and pulling moveable carts weighing in excess of 250 pounds.
- Assists passengers in stowing carry-on baggage weighing up to and including 35 pounds.
- Maintains a neat and orderly cabin environment.
- Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by working with other crewmembers to meet all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
- Maintains reliable and prompt attendance according to Company policies and procedures.
- Presents a professional image, both in conduct and in appearance, including adherence to the Company uniform dress code.
- Performs inflight sales and promotional duties as assigned.
- Answer questions from passengers on board the aircraft and provide information about the flight’s progress
- Assists other Customer Service staff as needed with passenger handling or other duties.
- Maintains currency of Inflight guides and manuals.
- Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or required.
- Complies with associate Rules of Conduct as outlined in all applicable manuals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED, with at least two years of customer service experience.
- Must be 20 years of age by the date of the first interview.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Additional years of customer service experience, preferably in an aviation environment.
- Previous Flight Attendant experience.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Able to work with animals and around other allergens and products.
- Must not have tattoos visible while in uniform.
- Must not have multiple piercings visible while in uniform.
- Must be willing and able to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must be able and willing to serve and handle peanuts, meals containing shellfish/seafood, beef, and pork.