Website Frontier Airlines
Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic, and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies
What Will You Be Doing?
The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security, and comfort of our passengers onboard our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service. Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns and sell products onboard. It is essential for all crew members to follow established FAA and Frontier guidelines in providing for the comfort and safety of passengers and respond to inflight emergencies and/or security concerns in the unlikely event they arise.
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, reaching above shoulder level, and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of the cabin if necessary
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts, and verifies the count
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during a commute, pre-flight activities, and flight operations)
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
- Other duties as required
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
- High school graduate or GED required
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines, including no visible tattoos or multiple piercings. Tattoos may not exist in the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest area, behind the ears, and for women – mid-thigh to toes
- MUST BE 20 years of age to begin the interview process.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- A valid passport is required, and the ability to travel in and out of the United States and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines are required
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with and reassure passengers in a hurried and stressful environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate in English fluently
- Ability to work independently as a leader and as a team member among fellow employees and passengers
- Heavy lifting, pushing, and/or pulling of objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds frequently
- Ability to sit in and be secured with a seatbelt and shoulder harness in all jump seats without a seat belt extension, harness extender, or modify the integrity of the jump seat