Website Spirit Airlines
Flight Attendants are the face of Spirit Airlines they welcome Guests with a smile; they are fun and friendly, relaxed and confident, playful yet professional. Spirit Flight Attendants care about getting Guests where they need to be safely, reliably, and on time.
As a Spirit Flight Attendant, you are responsible for providing excellence in Guest services and an enjoyable experience on board any one of our aircraft. We proudly fly one of the youngest fleets in the U.S and are looking for the friendliest Flight Attendants to fly our skies with us! Sounds like something you’d like to do? We thought so, too.
As a representative of Spirit Airlines, you will help our Guests love and appreciate Spirit’s unbundled fares. We proudly make it easy for our Guests to choose the optional services they value most.
Your Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of Guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Provide Guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Ensure aisles are free of obstacles for emergency evacuation
- Assist Guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding Guests with their carry-on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell, and provide snacks and beverages to Guests.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit’s policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED required College degree preferred.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the Guest Service, Hospitality, and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Must have a passport with at least six(6) months of validity that grants you the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to comply with our no visible tattoo policy.
- Must be able to comply with our piercing policy. Flight Attendants are allowed two matching earrings in the earlobe only. No other visible piercings are allowed. Earlobe gauges and cuffs are not allowed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be at least 5’0 (without shoes).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to above shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to fasten a four-point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices.